Currently open vacancies:
Head of E-Commerce (m/w/d)
For many years, promodoro has been a staple in promotion wear, corporate fashion, and merchandising. With more than thirty years of experience, we have firmly established our position on both B2B and B2C markets and are working closely with our partners. We represent more than just a T-shirt: promodoro is a premium brand that doesn’t only take a stand for sustainability but is looking at the bigger picture.
And we’re always looking for new colleagues who want to make a difference—we’re looking for you! This is your chance to apply as Head of E-Commerce.
These are your tasks:
- definition of a roadmap, as well as development and execution of a digital strategy for our B2C E-Commerce
- support, development and optimisation of existing distribution channels
- supervising and controlling service providers with regard to success and results
- creation of a relevant future shopper journey
- leadership responsibility for a growing team of currently three employees
This is what you bring to the table:
- a completed degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or any comparable field of study or training
- relevant and profound professional experience in Online Marketing/E-Commerce
- experience with analysis tools, ideally including Sales Mango
- experience in managing and leading a team and the ability to show initiative
- organisational skills, a creative way of thinking, and a solution-oriented way of working
- excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing
We can offer you the following:
- the opportunity to apply yourself and surpass yourself
- a pleasant and respectful working atmosphere
- a generous office space in Düsseldorf-Rath with sufficient parking facilities
- easy accessibility by public transport
- employee discount on all our products
- a fitness room with free towels for you to use
Everything comes down to the perfect fit, in textiles as in your career. That’s why we can’t wait to meet you personally. Send us your application (including your CV, letter of motivation and salary expectations) either by post or email, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you still have questions? Feel free to write us a message!
Am Gatherhof 57